Amazon Echo Plus (2nd Gen) ? Premium sound with built-in smart home hub
- Alexa Voice control your smart home
- Built-in ZigBee smart home hub
- 3.0” (76.2 mm) neodymium woofer
- 0.8” (20 mm) tweeter
- WiFi 6 (2.4 and 5 GHz)
Out of stock
Amazon Echo Plus (2nd Gen) – Premium sound with built-in smart home hub
Meet Echo Plus
Echo Plus features premium speakers for powerful 360° sound, and a built-in Zigbee smart home hub and temperature sensor. Just ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, make calls, and provide information, news, sports scores, weather, and more. With the built-in hub, starting your smart home is easy.
Start your smart home
Connect to and manage your smart home with the built-in hub. Just power on compatible products and say, “Alexa, discover my devices.” Alexa will automatically detect and set them up so you can control lights, plugs, and more with your voice. This simple setup process works with dozens of compatible devices that use Zigbee. Echo Plus also supports every Works with Alexa device.
You can also enable Alexa Guard to get Smart Alerts if your Echo device detects the sound of smoke alarms, carbon monoxide alarms, or glass breaking. Learn more about how Guard can help you keep your home safe when you’re away.
Alexa is happy to help
Make your life easier at home. Use your voice to set timers, add items to lists, and create calendar events and reminders. You can also check the news, weather, or traffic. Ask for sports scores, movie showtimes, restaurant hours, or information.
“Alexa, play top hits”
Use your voice to play a song, artist, or genre through Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, and others. With compatible Echo devices in different rooms, you can fill your whole room with music. Also listen to Audible, podcasts, radio stations, or pair with Fire TV to voice control movies and entertainment.
Keep your family in sync
Use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and announcements. Let everyone know dinner is ready, or remind the kids that it’s bedtime. You can also make hands-free calls to almost any number in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom to stay in touch with family.
Alexa for kids
Make your Echo Plus kid-friendly at no extra charge by enabling Amazon FreeTime in the Alexa app. Automatically filter explicit songs, add approved contacts, set time limits, or review activity with easy-to-use parental controls in the Amazon Parent Dashboard. Children’s privacy is important to Amazon. Learn more about FreeTime on Alexa.
With an Amazon FreeTime Unlimited subscription (starting at $4.99 per month), your kids can access over 1,000 Audible books, premium kids skills from brands like Disney and Nickelodeon, ad-free radio stations and playlists, podcasts, and more.
Designed to protect your privacy
Alexa and Echo devices are built with multiple layers of privacy protection. For example, Echo Plus has a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the microphones. You also have control over your voice recordings. You can view, hear, or delete them at any time. Learn more
- Meet the Echo Plus – Same great sound as our Echo Plus (2nd Gen) with a built-in Zigbee hub to easily setup and control your compatible smart home devices.
- Enjoy premium sound – Personalize your listening experience by adjusting the equalizer settings. Or pair with a second Echo Plus (2nd Gen) or Echo (3rd Gen) for stereo sound and add more bass with an Echo Sub.
- Voice control your music – Ask Alexa for a song, artist, or genre from Amazon Music, Apple Music, Spotify, Pandora, SiriusXM, and more. With multi-room music, play music on compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices. Create routines to start and end your day.
- Keep your family in sync – Use your Alexa devices like an intercom and talk to any room in the house with Drop In and Announcements.
- Alexa has skills – With tens of thousands of skills and counting, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Built with multiple layers of privacy controls, including a microphone off button that electronically disconnects the mics.